| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Arab Sultanate of Oman.
- Capital city- Muscat.
- Largest city/town- Abu Dubai.
- Other cities/towns- Dubai, Matrah and Salalah.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Hereditary, economically progressive, constructional Emirate
- Language- Kuwaiti Arabic, Omani Arabic, Jabali Arabic, Hadamati Arabic, South Arabian, Dafuri Arabic, Yemani Arabic, Gulf Arabic, Beduin Arabic,Hindi, Urdu, Persian, Gulf Arabic and Arabian Arabic.
- Religion- Sunni, Ibani, Ismali and Shia Islam.
- Population- 4,575,575.
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing, oil drilling, gas drilling, industry and petrochemicals. Producing and exporting pearls, figs, papyrus, camels, dates, hexane, propane, desiel, kerosine, butane, crude oil, oil exstraction equpiment, hand tools, byciacls, petrol, wax, vasaline, artifical rubber, plastics, aviation fule, tar, pitch, lubricating oil, toluine, terpentine, radios and artificial Polymers.
- Climate-Hot arid.
- Military- 8,500.
- Economic strength- strong