| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Arab Sultanate of Qatar and Bahrain
- Capital city- Doha
- Largest city/town- Manama
- Other cities/towns- Jid Hafs and Al Wakran.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Hereditary, economically progressive, constructional Emirate
- Language- Kuwaiti Arabic, Gulf Arabic, Persian and Arabian Arabic.
- Religion- Sunni and Shia Islam
- Population- 750,000
- Economy- Fishing and petrochemicals. Producing and exporting pearls, crude oil, petrol and plastic.
- Climate- Arid.
- Military- 1,200