| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Conservative and United Republic of the Cities of Lubbock, Plainview and Amarilo.
- Capital city- Lubbock, Plainview and Amarilo jointly.
- Largest city/town- Lubbock.
- Other cities/towns- Borger, Dumas, Herford, Dimmitt, Portales, Clovis, Caridon, Floydada, Muleshoe, Littlefield, Levelland, Brownfield, Post Denver City (TX), Tahoka, Lamesa, Semisole, Hobbs, Lovington, Andrews, Pampa, Becton, Slide and Idalou,
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, right wing, conservative republic.
- Language- Southern U.S. English.
- Religion- Various Protestants and evangelicals,
- Population- 445,500.
- Economy- Farming, ranching and quarrying. The low level making and export of gravel, beef and leather.
- Climate- mild semi-arid
- Military- 1,500.
- Economic strength- low.