| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Democratic Duchy of Rutlandshire
- Capital city- Oakham
- Largest city/town- Melton Mowbray
- Other cities/towns- Grimston, Stamford (Lincolnshire), Saxby, Uppingham, Morcott, Seaton, Ashwell and Manton
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic centre-right ducal state
- Language- Midlands English, Anglian English, British English
- Religion- Anglican, irreligious and Atheist
- Population- 254,545
- Economy- Agriculture. Producing and exporting wheat, peas and cabbages.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 4,500
- Economic strength- low