| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Democratic Republic of East Iowa and Minneapolis
- Capital city- Iowa City
- Largest city/town- Minneapolis
- Other cities/towns- Pierre (South Dakota), Iowa Falls, Sioux Falls (South Dakota), Saint Cloud and Cedar Rapids
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, right wing, conservative, nationalist republic.
- Language-American English and Meskwaki
- Religion- United Methodist Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Catholicism and irreligious
- Population- 7,500,000
- Economy- Heavily industry, agriculture, iron smelting, oil refining, quarrying, forestry, oil drilling, gas drilling, automotives, petrochemicals, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The mass production and export of lettuce, cabbage, maze, wheat, oats, tractors, vans, cars, bycicals, motorbikes,barley, rye, apples, steam threshing equipment, pig-iron, cast iron, hand tools, weapons, ammunition, steel girders, machines, insurance polices, early era bi-planes, cabbage, railway track, early era cars, pain, canal boats, river boats, coal, oil shale, flax, shale gas, shale oil, creosote, leather, PVC, electric generators, tolurine, butane, cloths, weapons, ammunition, machinery, steam trains, razor blades, furniture, lubricating oil diesel, bottled L.P.G., Parafin, diesel, hexaine and petrol.
- Climate-humid continental climate
- Military- 7,500
- Economic strength- High