| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Democratic Republic of Gandong
- Capital city- Shiezen
- Largest city/town- Guangzhou
- Other cities/towns-Shanguan, Huizhou, Quingyuan, Foshan, Dongguan, Sanya, Haikou, Macau City and Kwaloon.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic centre-right republic
- Language- Hong kong English, British English, Australian English, Chinese English, Zhuang, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Macanese (Patuá), Vietnamese, Yue, Hakka, Hainanese, Yue, Hakka, Teochew, Leizhou Min, Tuhua, Mandarin, Zhuang, Southwestern Mandarin, Cantonese, Pinghua, Vetnamise, Nanning, Liuzhou, Guilin, Beihai, Longmen, Sanjiang, Yangshuo, Yue, Hlai, Hainan Chinese, Teochew, Leizhou Min, Tuhua, Mandarin, Zhuang, Kwang-Chou-Wan French, Portugese and Cantoniese.
- Religion- Irreligious, atheist, Roman Catholic, Bhuddist, Taouists and Chinese folk beliefs.
- Population- 127,500,000
- Economy- Industry, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, fishing, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The Production and export of radios, kids' toys, sports gear, neon strip ligting, tin ore, manganese ore, tin cans, manganese steel, light bulbs, neon tubes, propeller aircraft, space telescopes, landline telephones, sand, machinery, small aluminium products, small iron products, cast iron, hand tools, machines, cars, paint, creosote, yachts, ships, furniture, clothes, leather, wire, cloths, furniture diesel, glassware, bottled L.P.G., petrol, rice, maize, sweet potatoes, sugar cane, peanuts, tobacco, and kenaf.
- Climate- humid subtropical climate, tropical monsoon forest and subtropical.
- Military- 25,500
- Economic strength- high