| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Democratic Republic of the Great Lakes
- Capital city- Indianapolis
- Largest city/town- Dayton (Oh)
- Other cities/towns-Springfield (Il), Akron, Fort Wayne, Lansing (Michigan), Colombus, Cincinati, Evansville, Terre Haute and Decatur
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, socially progressive, New Deal coalition, nationalist, liberal republic
- Language- Great Lakes American English and Canadian English
- Religion- United Methodist Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Catholicism and irreligious
- Population- 12,565,565
- Economy- Heavily industry, oil refining, fishing, quarrying, forestry, oil drilling, gas drilling, petrochemicals, agriculture, mining, chemicals, automotives, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The mass production and export of lettuce, ships, steam threshing equipment, pig-iron, cast iron, hand tools, machines, insurance polices, propeller planes, cabbage, railway track, lorries, vans, tams, bicycles, motorbikes, buses, tractors, cranes, bricks, cars, pain, canal boats, river boats, coal, oil shale, shale gas, shale oil, creosote, leather, cloths, weapons, ammunition, machinery, steam trains, razor blades, furniture, lubricating oil diesel, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- humid continental climate, humid subtropical and warm humid continental climate
- Military- 12,500
- Economic strength- Strong