| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Divine Republic of Port St. Lucie
- Capital city- Port St. Lucie
- Largest city/town- Port St. Lucie
- Other cities/towns- Plam Beach, Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, West Plam Beach, Wellington, Freeport (Bahamas), Nassau (Bahamas), Jensen Beach, Stuart and Okeechobee.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- A semi-democratic, theocratic, nationalistic, psudo-Zionist, right-wing republic.
- Language- Floridian American English, Peuto Rican Spanish, Caribbean English and Cubana Spanish
- Religion- The ATL Holy Floridian Protestant Church of Ann Frank (a heady mix of Protestant Christianity, Jewish philosophy, Buddhist meditation, yoga, the personality cults of both Ann Frank and David Ben-Gurion, plus a few odd things to do with hippyisum and Native American Medicine Men), Jewish, Baptist, Catholic, Presbyterian, irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 556,545.
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, fishing and forestry. The export of furniture, yachts, hand tools, sand, cardboard, dried fish, fruit and clothing.
- Climate- Humid subtropical climate, falling just short of having a true tropical climate.
- Military- 5,555.
- Economic strength- Mid