| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Empire of Trondheim
- Capital city- Trondheim
- Largest city/town- Trondheim
- Other cities/towns- Bodø, Skelleftea, Pitea, Narvik and Tromsø
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-Democratic, nationalistic, violent, plundering, environmentalist, mystic and erudite warrior empire.
- Language- Vestlandsk, Bergensk, and Trøndersk, Sami, Swedish, Finnish, Nentets, Greenlander, Russian and Finnish.
- Religion- Odinist, anamist, atheist and irreligious
- Population- 1,250,0000
- Economy- Farming, fishing, raindeer herding, forestry and qarrying. Exsporting and making low levels of stone, logs, canned fish, planks, wool and raw fish.
- Climate- Tundra, hemiboreal Oceanic climate (closely bordering on humid continental, sub-polar oceanic and subarctic climate), Alpine, sub-polar, polar, humid continental, sub-polar oceanic and subarctic.
- Military- 2,500
- Economic strength- Growing