| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Federal Republic of Vermont and the Berkshires.
- Capital city- Montpelier.
- Largest city/town- Montpelier.
- Other cities/towns- North Adams (Massachusetts), Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Essex, Colchester, Bennington, Brattleboro, Milton, Hartford, Springfield and Barre.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right Nordic-style welfare state republic.
- Language- American English, New England English, Canadian English, Quebec French and Abenaki.
- Religion- Methodist, Presbyterian, Catholic and Baptist.
- Population- 545,435
- Economy- Farming, fishing, forestry and paper making. The low level production and export of paper, wooden crates, maple syrup, furniture and planks.
- Climate- Maritime, continental and humid continental.
- Military- 2,500.
- Economic strength- mid