| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Federated states of New England.
- Capital city- Boston.
- Largest city/town- Boston.
- Other cities/towns- New Haven, Concorde, Lowell, Providence, Augusta and Portland.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic socially progressive liberal republic.
- Language- American English, New England English, Canadian English, Quebec French and Abenaki Native Americn language.
- Religion- Methodist, Presbyterian, catholic and Baptist.
- Population- 5,545,000.
- Economy- Farming, fishing, forestry and paper making. The mass production and export of cardboard boxes, wooden crates, furniture, clothes and planks.
- Climate- Maritime, humid subtropical climate, continental and humid continental.
- Military- 2,545.
- Economic strength- strong