| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- The Islamic Emirate of Helmand
- Capital city- Lashkar Gah.
- Largest city/town- Lashkar Gah.
- Other cities/towns- Musa Qala, Zaranj, Farah, Bala Buluk, Anar Dara and Pur Chaman.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Dope crazed, dictatorial, backwardist and ultra-conservative Islamic theocracy
- Language- Pashtun, Turkoman, Balochi, Hazara, Dari, Tajik and Arab.
- Religion- Sunni Islam
- Population- 2,575,000
- Economy- Fishing in Lake Hamun-e Helmand, quarrying, opium poppy industry and farming. The low level prepossessing and export of cotton, millet, wool, tobacco, sugar beets, cotton, sesame, wheat, mung beans, maize, nuts, sub flowers, onions, potato, tomato, cauliflower, peanut, apricot, grape, and melon. Mass production and export of Opium!
- Climate- Warm semi-arid and hot desert
- Economic strength- Low