| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Islamic Republic of Mazar-al-Sharif
- Capital city- Mazar-al-Sharif
- Largest city/town- Mazar-al-Sharif
- Other cities/towns- Sheberghan, Turmez, Aybak, Kholm, Balkh, Maymana, Pashtun Kot, Almar, Qaysar, Shirin Tagab, Gorzaiwan, Khan Charbagh, Tokzar, Dowlatabad and Andkahovy.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, left wing and secular Islamic Republic
- Language- Uzbek, Afghan (Peshto), Persian, Dari, Tadzhik (Tajiki) and Turkmeni (Turkomen).
- Religion- Sunni Islam
- Economy- Farming and quarrying. Low level export of stone, gravel, sand, peaches, cotton, wool, millet and lapiz Lazuli..
- Climate- Cold steppe and cold semi-arid.
- Economic strength- Growing