| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Little Rock.
- Capital city- Little Rock.
- Largest city/town- Little Rock.
- Other cities/towns- Fort Smith, Kennet (Ar) and Oklahoma City.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic socially progressive liberal Kingdom.
- Language- Southern US English, African-American English, Caddo, Navajo, Quapaw, Osage, Choctaw, and Cherokee.
- Religion-Baptist, Methodist, Roman Catholic, Native American creeds, Presbyterian and the worship of the ATL now legendary and semi-mythological former US president Bill Clinton.
- Population- 5,545,000.
- Economy- Farming, forestry, aluminium smelting, mining, finacial serverces, metallurgy, industry, quarrying, paper-making, chemicals, finance and forestry. The making and export of paper, cardboard boxes, wooden crates, iron, timber, coal, natural gas, oil, salt, nails, wire, paper, food cartons, shopping bags, paint stripper, paint, steel girders, banking services, furniture, gliders, poultry, eggs, softwood lumber, fertilizers, soybeans, sorghum, cattle, cotton, rice, hogs, milk, electric equipment, fabricated metal products, machinery, paper products natural gas, oil, crushed stone, bromine, vanadium, wire, stone, sand, gravel, leather, beef, insurance sceams, rice, broiler hens, Bauxite, automobile parts, aluminium ingots, turkeys, cotton, pullets, and aquaculture (catfish).
- Climate- temperate, humid continental, continental and humid subtropical (which borders on humid continental).
- Economic strength- high.