| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Malta
- Capital city-Valetta
- Largest city/town- Valetta
- Other cities/towns- Victoria, Slimra and Rabat
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, Christian-democratic, conservatism and pro-European kingdom
- Language- Maltese, Libyan Arabic, Tunisian Arabic, Sicilian, Southern Italian and British English
- Religion- Catholic
- Population- 455,000
- Economy-Subsistence farming, quarrying and fishing
- Climate- Mediterranean
- Military- 250
- Economic strength- low