| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Monaco and Savoy.
- Capital city- Monacoville.
- Largest city/town- Nice.
- Other cities/towns- Cannes, Chambery, Chamonix, Briançon, Sanremo, Cuneo, Aosta and Menton.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic French nationalist, Souverainist, Gaullist and conservative republic.
- Language- Official French (French of France), Genoiese Italian, Occitan, Franco-Provençal, Limosine French, British English, Algerian Arabic, Pedmontiese Italian, Nicard and Savoyard.
- Religion- Roman Catholic.
- Population- 4,575,646.
- Economy- Industry, quarrying, farming and fishing. The production and export of furniture, peaches, beef, wine, canned anchovies, leather, peas, grapes, machinery, stone, gravel, sand, lime, glassware, window glass and cattle.
- Climate-Temperate, Alpine and Mediterranean.
- Military- 5,500.
- Economic strength- Mid