|| This page is not completed and is still being written!
- Name- Kingdom of of Powys and Shropshire
- Capital city- Welshpool and Ostwestry jointly
- Largest city/town- Shrewsbury
- Other cities/towns- Telford, Ceresws, Brecon, Ludlow, Aberystwyith, Wrexam, Cumbrawn, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Penkeridge, Stone, Bromsgrove, Monmouth, Worcester, Sisdon, Neasden Port, Hereford, Welshpool, Worcester, Crewe, Chester and Leominster
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right constitutional principality
- Language- North Welsh, Welsh English, West Midlands English, Brummie, Punjabi, Hindi and Kashmiri
- Religion- Anglican, Sunni Islam, Hindu, Sikh and irreligious.
- Population- 4,454,545
- Economy- Farming, brewing, industry and quarrying. The production and export of stone, gravel, tractors, bicycles, motorbikes, beef, sand, Pear beer, beer, cabbages and cattle.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 7,500
- Economic strength- mid
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.