| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Upper Oxfordshire
- Capital city- Banbury
- Largest city/town- Oxford
- Other cities/towns- Chipping Norton, Hook Norton, Hinksey, Kidlington and Bloxham
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- morally corrupted, despotic and egocentric, center right, royal dictatorship that favors perverts.
- Language- Brummie English, West Midlands English, British English, American English, Hungarian, Polish, Urdu (banned), Punjabi (banned), Zulu (banned) and Lithuanian
- Religion- Selfishness and immorality (de facto, they worship immorality and crime like a religion), Anglican, Mormon (banned), Roman Catholic (banned), Islam (banned) irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 656,545.
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, brewing, quarrying and book binding. The low level export of furniture, furniture, cutlery, hand tools, paper, cardboard, bound books, beer, bricks and clothing.
- Climate- Maritime.
- Military- 5,775.
- Economic strength- low