| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Wessex
- Capital city-Gillingham.
- Largest city/town-Bristol.
- Other cities/towns- Yeovil, Tauton, Bridgewater, Cardiff, Pyle, Cuwmbran, Cirencester, Chepstowe, Pool, Bornmouth, Monmouth, Abergavenny, Cheltenham and Gloucester
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic radical center liberal democratic republic.
- Language- West Country English, American English, West Midlands English, Lowlands Welsh, British English (British Standardized English)
- Religion- Anglican, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Atheist and irreligious.
- Population- 4, 575,656
- Economy- Farming, forestry, fishing, industry and quarrying. The production and export of stone, gravel, sand, planks, wool, lamb, milk, basic manufactured goods, hand tools, nails, screws, bolts, pins, wire, cables, beef, hand tools, cloth, leather and yachets
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 12,500.
- Ecanomic strength-mid