| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- République de Guinée Forestière
- Capital city- Nzérékoré.
- Largest city/town- Nzérékoré.
- Other cities/towns- Gbaya and Danane.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- United democratic African republic.
- Language- Toma, Lissi, Songhai, Maninka, French, American English, Yoruba, Bambara and Portuguese.
- Religion- Various evangelical Protestant Christians, Sunni Islam, Roman Catholic, traditional Africa religious beliefs, African animist beliefs and Voudum (Voodoo).and native animist beliefs.
- Population- 5,574,565.
- Economy- Agriculture and forestry. Low level export of bananas, pineapples, coffee, peanuts, palm oil and planks as a cash crop.
- Climate- Mangroves swamps, tropical, tropical Savanna and tropical wet and dry climate.
- Military- 1,500.
- Economic strength- Low.