| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Acapulco
- Capital city- Acapulco
- Largest city/town- Guadalajara
- Other cities/towns- Chilpancingo, Oaxaca, Colma, Juchitan, Tecoman, Petatlan, Ciudad Altamirano, Taxco, Iguala, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, and Santo Domingo.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, nationalistic, corporatist, center-left, social democratic republic
- Language- Mexican Spanish, American English, Toltec, Chiapa, Mayan, Nahuatl, Mixtecs and Amuzgos.
- Religion- Roman Catholic and native traditions
- Population- 27,565,564
- Economy- Heavy industry, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The #Production and export of sweet potatoes, sand, machinery, nickel, nickel ingots, cast iron, hand tools, machines, cars, paint, creosote, leather, cloths, furniture diesel, coinage, insurance policies, ships, wire, glassware, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- Tropical, sub-tropical and humid tropical
- Military- 15,500
- Economic strength- Mid