| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Alberta
- Capital city- Edmonton
- Largest city/town- Calgary
- Other cities/towns- Lethbridge, Wetaskiwin, Red Deer (Alberta), Camrose, (Alberta), Medicine Hat and Athabasca (Alberta)
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic right wing republic.
- Language- Canadian English, Athabaskan, Cree, Punjabi, Tagalog, Ukrainian, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Dutch, Vietnamese, Italian, Urdu, Korean, Hindi, French, German, Persian, Portuguese, Greek, Japanese, Beijing Mandarin, Russian, Manchurian and Hungarian.
- Religion- Native American creeds, atheist, irreligious, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Roman Catholic,United Church of Canada, Anglican, Lutherans, Baptists and The LDS Church
- Population- 2,500,000
- Economy- Farming, logging and deer hunting. Exporting of furniture, lumber, planks, and tooth picks.
- Climate- semi-arid and continental
- Military- 2,500
- Economic Strength- low