| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Arizona
- Capital city- Arizona
- Largest city/town- Guadalajara
- Other cities/towns- Prescott, Lake Havasu City, Flagstaff and Chandler
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, nationalistic, corporatism, center-left, social democratic republic
- Language- Mexican Spanish, American English, Apache, Pima and Navajo
- Religion- Roman Catholic
- Population- 1,565,564
- Economy- Industry, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The Production and export of sweet potatoes, sand, machinery, cast iron, hand tools, machines, cars, paint, tin ingots, copper ingots, wire, creosote, leather, cloths, furniture diesel, insurance policies, rayon, nylon, wire, glassware, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- Subtropical desert climate
- Military- 1,257
- Economic strength- moderate