| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Gabon
- Capital city- Libreville
- Largest city/town- Libreville
- Other cities/towns- Port-Gentil, Lastoursville and Lambaréné
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authritarian, economically progressive, African nationalist republic.
- Language- Fang, Myene, Punu, Nzebi, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Bube, Igbo, Pidgin English and Annobonese
- Religion- Roman Catholic and Jesuit Catholics
- Population- 1,250,000
- Economy- Farming, oil drilling, mining, forstry and fishing. The production and export of pineapples, coconuts, magnesium, iron, gold, uranium, crude petroleum and planks.
- Climate- tropical with a distinct wet season, tropical Savana and Central African mangroves .
- Military- 1,500