| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Judea
- Capital city- Jerusalem
- Largest city/town- Televive-Jaffa and Beirut jointly
- Other cities/towns- Ashkelon, Ashdod, Haifa, Ramala, Nazereth, Tyer and Gaza City
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- A semi-democratic, theocratic, nationalistic, Zionist, right-wing republic.
- Language- Hebrew, British English, Lebanese Arabic, Levatine Arabic, Jordanian Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, American English, Greek, and Palestinian Arabic (banned)
- Religion- Hebrew, Maronite Christian and Islam (banned)
- Population- 5,456,545.
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, quarrying, fishing and forestry. The export of furniture, yachts, hand tools, sand, cardboard, dried fish, fruit, clothing, olives, olive oil, figs, papyrus, mules, dates, grapes, melons, byciacls, ceder wood, radios and sultanas.
- Climate- Mediterranean climate with long, hot, rainless summers and relatively short, cool, rainy winters; Alpine and Mediterranean.
- Military- 12,750.
- Economic strength- Mid