| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Luanda
- Capital city- Luanda
- Largest city/town- Luanda
- Other cities/towns- Luabda, Benguela, Lubango and Namibie
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authoritarian, economically progressive, African nationalist republic.
- Language- Portuguese, Kikongo, Chokwe, Umbundu, Kimbundu, Ganguela and Kwanyama
- Religion- Roman Catholic and Anamist
- Population- 7,500,000
- Economy- Fishing, farming, cattle herding, quarrying, mining, oil drilling and industry. Export and making of oil, stone, Styrofoam, gravel, sand, diamond, manganese, gold, vanadium, nickel and tin.
- Climate- semiarid, tropical, tropical savannah, Mediterranean and arid.
- Military- 5,500