| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Perth and Christmas Island.
- Capital city- Perth.
- Largest city/town- Perth.
- Other cities/towns- Mandurah, Geraldton, Northam and Kilgoori.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center left Republic.
- Language- Australian English, Malay, Wunambal, Wajarri and Wati
- Religion- Roman Catholic, athist, irriligiuose, Anglican, Uniting Church, Presbyterian and native Aborigine beliefs.
- Population- 775,755.
- Economy- Agriculture, quarrying, mining and fishing. The low level production of exporting of sand, gravel, stone, lamb, peas, gold, sweet potato, beef, leather, bone meal and wool.
- Climate- Arid, semi-arid and Mediterranean.
- Military- 7,500.
- Economic strength- Mid