| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Perthshire
- Capital city-Perth
- Largest city/town- Dundee
- Other cities/towns- Blairgowerie, Crief, Kinross, St. Andrews, Glams and Blackford.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic centre-right ducal state
- Language- Scots and British English
- Religion- Presbyterian, Atheist and irreligious
- Population- 575,425
- Economy- Farming, fishing and forestry. The making and export of paper, wisky, cardboard, haggis and furniture.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 500