| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Sidney Norfolk Island.
- Capital city- Sydney
- Largest city/town- Sydney
- Other cities/towns- Canberra, Byron Bay, Wollongong, Newcastle, Coffs Harbour, Orange, Dubbo and Bourk.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, economically liberal, center right Republic.
- Language- Australian English, Amurdag and Gamilaraay.
- Religion- Catholic, Protestant and native Aborigine beliefs.
- Population- 4,545,755.
- Economy- Agriculture, qarrying, mining and fishing. The low level production of exporting of sand, gravel, stone, gold, lamb, peas, coal, zinc, lead, copper, tin, beef, leather, bone meal and salt.
- Climate- Arid, semi arid, subpolar oceanic, Alpine, cool oceanic and humid subtropical.
- Military- 9,500.
- Economic strength- Strong