| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Skye and the Hebrides
- Capital city-Portree
- Largest city/town- Portree
- Other cities/towns-Stornoway, Broadford, Uig, Tarbert and Port of Ness
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic Scottish nationalist and socialist Republic
- Language- Gaelic, Scots and English
- Religion- Presbyterian and irreligious
- Population- 175,000
- Economy- Subsistence agriculture, stone cutting, peat cutting and fishing
- Climate- cold temperate maritime
- Military- 125
- Economic strength- minor