| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Victoria and Tasmania.
- Capital city- Melbourne.
- Largest city/town- Melbourne.
- Other cities/towns- Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Strahan, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton, Mildura, Warrnambool, Wodonga and the Latrobe Valley.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, economicly liberal, center right republic.
- Language- Australian English, Hindi, Tibetanm, Hakka, Cantonese, French, Dutch, British English, American English, Italian, Hebrew, German, Lebanese Arabic, Croat, Serbian, Paakantyi, Greek, Ukrainian, Polish and Russian.
- Religion- Roman Catholic, atheist, irreligious, Serbian Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Anglican, Uniting Church, Presbyterian, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhism and native Aborigine beliefs.
- Population- 4, 575,655.
- Economy- Agriculture, quarrying, coal coking, metallurgy, iron smelting, mining and fishing. The production of and exporting of sand, gravel, bycicals, furniture, ligtbulbs, stone, lamb, peas, gemstones, coal, lignite, zinc, lead, coke-fule, copper, steel, stainless steel, yachts, tin, beef, leather, bone meal and salt.
- Climate- Cool temperate climate and moderate oceanic climate.
- Military- 5,250.
- Economic strength- strong