| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Wicklow and Wexford Counties.
- Capital city- Wicklow.
- Largest city/town- Wexford.
- Other cities/towns- Carlow, Naas, Portlaoise, Tralee, Mallow, Tipperary, Killarney, Kenmore, Macroom, Rosslare Harour, Cork, Cobh, New Ross, Clonmel, Waterford, Tramore, Kilkenny, Newbridge, Athy, Portlaoise and Dun Laoghaire.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic Irish nationalist and socialist Republic.
- Language- Gaeilge, Irish English, British English and Lowland Welsh.
- Religion- Catholic.
- Population- 1,575,000.
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing, industry and peat cutting. The production and export of china, glassware, window glass, lamb, sheep and wool.
- Climate- Temperate maritime.
- Military- 2,500.
- Economic strength- Mid.