| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of the Seward Peninsula
- Capital city- Kotzebue, Alaska
- Largest city/town- Kotzebue, Alaska
- Other cities/towns- N/A
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic right wing republic.
- Language American English, Inupiat, Far Eastern Russian, Aleut and Canadian English.
- Religion- Variose Christian and native Alaskan beliefs.
- Population- 24,500
- Economy- Subsistence logging, farming, fishing and deer hunting. Low level export of furs, seal-oil, dear hides, and seal skins.
- Climate- subarctic climate, bordering on the Tundra climate/sub-arctic tundra
- Military- 35 presidential guards
- Economic strength- Minor