| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Second Empire of Mali
- Capital city- Bamako
- Largest city/town- Conakry
- Other cities/towns- Kankan, Kindia, Kayes, Koulikoro, Bamako, Sikasso, Fula, Songhai, Voltaic languages, Tuareg, Ségou, Mopti, Kidal, Labe, Guéckédou, Boke, Mamou, Bissau and Kissidougou.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authoritarian, economically progressive, African nationalist republic.
- Language- Fula, Maninka, Susu, French, Bambara, Portuguese and Crioulo da Guiné-Bissau
- Religion- African traditional religions, Sunni and Sufi Islam and Roman Catholic
- Population- 17,755,000.
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing, industry, forestry, mining and metallurgy and peat cutting. The low level production and export of phosphates, kaolinite, salt, limestone, bauxite, molybdenum, bananas, coffee, peanuts, palm oil, spinach, baobab, tomato peanut sauce, chicken meat, mutton, beef, goat meat, fufu, jollof rice, and maafe. Freshly cut down whole pineapples and canned up sliced pineapples are a exported cash crop.
- Climate- tropical, hot desert, mangroves swamps, tropical Savanna, semi-arid and a tropical wet and dry climate
- Military- 5,250.
- Economic strength- low.