| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Tengrianist Republic of Mongolia
- Capital city- Ulaanbaatar
- Largest city/town- Ulaanbaatar
- Other cities/towns- Choybalsan, Altay, Chory and Erdenet
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Brave, semi-democratic, nationalistic, farmer/raider, mystic, erudite, warrior nomad republic
- Language- Kallkah Mongol, Buryat, Tuvan, Jin, Northeastern Mandarin, Beijing Mandarin, Mongolian, Oirat, Buryat, Dagur, Evenki, Russia, Kazakh, Uyrgr, Manchurian, Mandarin Chinese, Pyongyang Korean, Manchurian Chinese, Korean, Yakut and Ukrainian.
- Religion- Tengranisum, Mongol Shamanism and Buddhism
- Population- 2,500,00
- Economy- Nomadic cattle herding, farming, forestry, quarrying, mining and agriculture. Low level exports of pork, oil, gas, iron ore, , Molybdenum, copper, gold, coal, lignite, coking coal, chromite, leather, wool, lamb, beef, pork, stone, gravel, sand, herbs, fluorspar and phosphate
- Climate- Cool arid, cool semi-arid and sub-arctic
- Military- 1,000
- Economic strength- mid