Gordon Brown's decision to cling on to power to the May 1st, 2012 snap election was to lead to an even greater victory for David Cameron, but by this time the economy was if free fall and the fools in Westminster had not realised what they had started with their selfish power politics. The Second English Civil War (also known as The Great Revail) is a conflict in UK. It was against the UK and Wales government vs the various left wing factions aligned to the Marxist Party of England. During this time Russia invade Europe. Here is the timeline:
January 2016 Edit
- January 3rd: a Labour backed anti-austerity rally occer in Camden, Trafalgar Square and Lambeth.
- January 4th: a Welsh nationalist backed anti-austerity rally occer in Cardiff, Newport and Swansea.
- January 6th: a Labourite anti-austerity rally occer in Camden, Trafalgar Square and Lambeth.
- January 7th: a SWP and CPGB anti-austerity rally occer in Newham and Trafalgar Square. They become riots and a protester is killed by a policeman's truncheon in Newham.
- January 12th: a SWP and CPGB anti-austerity rally occer in Stepney, Tottenham, Newham and Trafalgar Square. They become riots and a protester is killed by a policeman's truncheon and a policeman is stabbed by a rioter in Newham.
- January 15th: a Conservative backed pro-austerity rally occer in Bristol, Bath, Bromsgrove, Banbury, Reading, Guildford, York, Stirling, Aberystwyth, Monmouth, Chelsea, Kensington, Westminster, Holbourn, Windsor, Harrow and Finchley.
- January 17th: a Labour and SPGB backed anti-austerity rally occer in Bradford, Camden, Trafalgar Squaire and Lambeth.
- January 20th: a Labourite anti-austerity rally occer in Leesd, Lewisham, Depford, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lanark, Rosythe, Ayr, Motherwell, Helensbough, Belfast, Derry/Londonderry and Lambeth.
- January 23th: Communist Party of Britannia started riots and protest occur across the London Borough of Westminster. British National Party started race-riots and neo-fascist protest occur across the London Borough of Lewishan.
- January 24th: a SWP and CPGB anti-austerity rally occer in Newham, Oldham, Tipton, Tooting Beck, Camden, Bristol and Trafalgar Square. They become riots and a protester is killed by a policeman's truncheon in Camden.
- January 25th: 3 anti-austerity/republican/anti-Conservative rally occer in Liverpool, Rotherham, Camden, Croydon, Lewisham, Depford, Lambeth, Trafalgar Square and Vauxhaul. It becomes a 3 day long bloody riot in the London Boroughs of Westminster, Camden, Newham, Lewisham and Lambeth. 5 cops are shot, 3 in Lambeth and 2 in Newham; and another is stabbed to death in Depford. A policeman's rubber bullet kills a rioter in Bristol and 2 others are trampled to death by a panicking police horse in Lewisham.
- January 26th: Counter revolutionary riots and protest occur across the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- January 27th: Left wing riots and protest occur across the London Borough of Ealing.
- January 28th: a SWP, MPOE, CPB and CPGB backed anti-austerity riots occur in Bradford, Rotherham, Camden, Trafalgar Square and Lambeth, which lead to a 2 day spate of mass bank robberies and car sat'nav' thefts in those places.
- January 29th: a MPOE backed anti-government rally occur in Bradford, Camden, Croydon, Manchester, Stockport and Sunderland.
- January 30th: Riots and protest begin in the London Borough of Westminster. They try to storm Buckingham Palace but 500 soldiers and panhard aml stop them and so the rebels do not manage to overthrow the crown.
- January 31st: a black-supremacist rally occur in Tottenham, Camden, Moorgate, Trafalgar Square and Lambeth. The Queen moves to a secure location at RAF Woodbridge in East Anglia and sets up a new monarchist government in the region.
- Cops arrrested 5 suspets on a road check in Leigh, they stop a van filled with 2 INSAS,12 ak 47 and some moatov cocktails.
- April 20th: The new CPGB mayor of Rotherham, Jim McCauley, is elected and the old labour one is just defeated.
- May 1st: The new CPGB mayor of Rotherham declares the creation of the local 10 man 'Rotherham Mayoral Public Safety Militia' to combat local car thefts, that May day was to become a major communist cultural festival in Rotherham and that G.M. crops were not to be given to kids in there school meals! The UK goverment was panic striken and began a national press censorship campaign concerning the CPGB and Rotherham city. The city's new slogan was "Proletarians of all countries, unite! Workers of the world, Unite! "
- Anti-Rotherham rallies soccer in Kent. BNP activists riot heavily in Oldham, Tipton, Dudley Port, Preston, Hull, Bristol, Stepney and Leicester.
- March: A bomb went off in Blackpool, England and the war went into death-cone 2, 3 days later after it was found out not to be the work of ISIS or the CAC.
- April: First shots rain out in a Leeds shopping center by the Marxist 'Kingdom' of the North which killed 5 people.
- May: The UK respond by send 2,000 troops to Rotherham where the first major battle happened. 5 days of fighting with 50 soldiers kill and 500 rebels killed.
- Scotland becomes independent in 2017.