| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- United Cree-Blackfoot Republic
- Capital city- La Crête.
- Largest city/town- Girouxville.
- Other cities/towns- Donnelly (Alberta) and High Prairie
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, pro-human rights, pro-multilateralism, pro-Canadian bilingualism, pro-multiculturalism, liberalist centre republic.
- Language- Cree, Bkackfoot, Athabaskan, Low German, Canadian English, American English and Quebec French.
- Religion- Mennonite Christian, the Salvation Army and native beliefs.
- Population- 125,425.
- Economy- Subsistence logging, nomadic deer herding, fishing and wild deer hunting. The minimal production and export of deer antlers and logs.
- Climate- semi-arid and continental
- Military- 1,200.
- Economic Strength- Minor