| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- United Duchy of Milford Haven.
- Capital city- Milford Haven and Harverfordwest jointly.
- Largest city/town- Swansea
- Other cities/towns- Pembroke, Fishgard, St. Davids, Neath, Tenby, Cardigan, Whitland, Lampter, Carmarthen and Llanelli.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right ducal state.
- Language- Lowland Welsh, Northern Welsh, Welsh English, Irish, West Country English and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Church in Wales, Presbyterian Church of Wales, Catholicism, Baptist and Methodist.
- Population- 354,545
- Economy- Fishing, farming, quarrying, oil peat cutting and forestry. The low level production and exsport of stone, sand, gravel, tarmac, timber, planks and furniture.
- Climate- Maritime.
- Military- 1,500.
- Economic strength- low