| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- United Federal Republic of Togo-Benin.
- Capital city- Porto-Novo.
- Largest city/town- Porto-Novo.
- Other cities/towns- Cotoou, Quidah, Abdmey, Savalou, Parakou, Djougou, Kanai, Natitingou, Lome, Atakpame, Sokode, Kara and Dapabng.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authritarian, economically progressive, African nationalist republic.
- Language- Ewe, Fon, Adja, Mina, Kabre and Yoruba.
- Religion- Variose Christians, Islam, traditional Africa religiose beliefs and Voudum (Voodoo).
- Population- 12,275,745.
- Economy- Subsistence farming, forestry and fishing. The low-level production and export of pineapples, sand and coconuts.
- Climate- Tropical, tropical savanna and semi-arid.
- Military- 2,500.