| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- United Kingdom of Swaziland, Zululand and Lesotho.
- Capital city- Mbabane and Maseru.
- Largest city/town- Durban.
- Other cities/towns- Ladysmith, Pietermaritzburg, Maputo, Margate, Vryheid, KwaDukza, Richards Bay, Newcastle, Dundee and Piet Retief.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- United democratic African republic.
- Language- South African English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Malay, Chinese, Sinhalese, Tamil, Arabic, Ronga, Tonga, Xhosa, Swazi and Sotho.
- Religion- Various Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and Islam.
- Population- 8,574,000.
- Economy- Agriculture, petroleum refineries, aluminium smelting, heavy industry and mining. Exporting and producing coal, agricultural equipment, soap, white aluminum, aluminium ingots, small aluminiun products, cotton, sugar, chromite, sisal, copra, cement, pottery, furniture, shoes, rubber, chromium, iron, soap, cotton, sugar, chromite, sisal, copra, cement, pottery, furniture, shoes, rubber, chromium, iron, ships, gold, hand tools, steam trains, tobacco, peas, cowpeas, tea, sugar and coffee.
- Climate- Subtropical, tropical savanna and Mediterranean.
- Military- 7,755.