The territory of the
United Socialist Republic of Bulgaria and Macedonia consists of , , , ,  and .
December 2019 attackEdit
- Varana Russian naval base- 2x 15kt.
- Yambol Bulgaria/Russian joint airbase.- 2x 15kt.
Hit by a conventional cruse missileEdit
- JNA Third Army barracks in Skopje.
- Buzludzha Soviet/Russian command center/Red Army memorial.
- Burgas naval base (twice).
- Greek Army barracks in Alexandroupoli (twice).
- Founded- January, 2020.
- Capitol- Sofia.
- Population- 10,545,000.
- 827,831 died in the attack.
- Official language- Bulgarian (circa ~75%) and Macedonian (circa ~15%).
- Other languages- Some Greek, Romani, Turkish, Serbian and Albanian.
- Regime- Communist republic.
- Religion: Orthodox Christianity (officaly it is banned, but most people follow it anyhow).
- Minority groups: Roman Catholicism, Sunni Islam, Judaism, Irreligious and Atheist.
- Ethnic groups: Bulgarians and Macedonians.
- Minority groups:Turks, Romanians, Serbs, Pomaks, Aromans, Vlach, Christian Romani, Muslim Romani people Monti Negrins, Bulgarian, Kosovar Albanian and Greeks.